The Health & Wellbeing SRA have compiled a selection of photo’s from events over the years.
SRA Seminar & Video Series
The SRA moved to pre-recording seminars by guest speakers because we wanted to attract a wider variety of presentations and offer our colleagues the opportunity to rewatch presentations where possible.
Seminar Series 2020-2021:
- Evelyn Callahan – Research Fellow at The Open University. Community Involvement in Healthcare Research
- Professor Kelly Niles Yokum (University of La Verne, USA). Adventures in Aging: Gerontological Opportunities and Challenges in a New Era.
- Dr Shannon Freeman (University of Northern British Columbia, Canada)
- Dr Deborah J. Morgan (Swansea University, UK).
Seminar Series 2019-2020:
- Professor Joost van Hoof (The Hague University of Applied Sciences in The Hague): Age-friendly cities in the Netherlands
- Dr Linda Shore (University of Limerick): Perceptions & Technology Acceptance of Exoskeletons by Older Adults
- Dr Amy Murray (Swansea University): Driving cessation in later life
- Dr David Lee (Manchester Metropolitan University): Sex and intimacy in later life, challenges for research & practice
Seminar Series 2018-2019:
- Dr Christian Beech (Swansea University): Policy, Process and Personalities: An Exploration of Interprofessional Working with Risk and Older People within a Multidisciplinary Team
- Professor Claire de Than (City of London University): “Rights, Life, Death and Fun”
- Mr David Sharp (Binary Asylum): University & Industry Partnerships: Models, Impacts and Perspectives